|The residence||Leisure ans tourism||Contact us||Gallery||Online
|Villas Services and facilities||What to do and see Nice carnival||Contacts us Rates Access Special offers||Pictures||Standard|
What to do and see Don't miss the Nice countryside, the coast or Italy
NICE, CAPITAL OF THE FRENCH RIVIERA
- The famous Cours Saleya and its markets will indulge you with their unparalleled treasures and taste sensations.
- Flower markets, fruit and vegetable markets, fish markets... Visit the old town with its typical narrow streets and small squares to discover even more local treasures.
- The museums: Musée Matisse (art museum), Musée d'Archéologie (archaeology museum), site de Cimiez (Cemenelum ruins), Théâtre de la Photographie et de l'image (photography and picture theatre), Musée d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporain (contemporary and modern art museum), Palais Lascaris (palace), Galerie des Ponchettes (art gallery), Musée Masséna (art and history museum), Musée des Beaux Arts (fine arts museum)
- La Promenade des Anglais
- On the coast, many different water sports are practised including canoeing-kayaking, kite surfing and windsurfing. For deep sea enthusiasts, scuba diving and snorkelling activities are also available.
In the mountains, breathtaking experiences are just around the corner. Immerse yourself in rock climbing, via ferrata and canyoning. In winter, visit the ski slopes only an hour and a half from Nice.
- Monaco and its princely palace
- Beaulieu and Villa Kerylos
- St Jean Cap Ferrat and the Villa Rothschild
- Menton and its famous Lemon Festival
- ... Not forgetting the pathways winding along the Cap Martin or Cap d’Ail coast, adding a breath of fresh air to your holidays
While on holiday in Nice, come and discover the villages scattered around Nice's countryside. At only a few tens of kilometres from Nice, take in a magnificent view of the Mediterranean Sea and appreciate the history and culture that have been attracting tourists from across the world for many years.
- Hill-top villages: Roquebrune, Eze, Peille, Peillon, Gorbio, Castellar and Ste Agnès…
- Valleys: Bevera Valley (Sospel, col de Turini mountain pass), Roya Valley (Breil-sur-Roya, Saorge and Tende).
- The mountains: Mercantour National Park, the Vallée des Merveilles (Valley of Marvels) and its cave art...
And why not cross the border and take a break in Italy, only 35 km from Nice ...